Saturday, October 10, 2009

5 Things...

This is something I have done from time to time and really enjoyed, but reading about Eilleen's Gratitude Journal has inspired me to start this habit up again. And because I have not yet unpacked anything that resembles a journal I decided to just do it here.

So, 5 Things I am Grateful for:

  1. I now live in one of the most beautiful, peaceful places on this Earth.
  2. My two brothers who came to visit today. Yes we bicker and disagree but we all love each other dearly.
  3. My darling Miss 5 having a sleep in this morning :D
  4. My darling Miss 3 eating her dinner without any battles tonight.
  5. Having inspirational people I can turn to when I need that little bit of a kick in the backside.
So there you have it. 5 things I'm grateful for today.

I've also started a new tradition for my girls and I. Every night when we sit down to dinner, we are going to share 3 things from the day that have made us happy. I think the girls enjoyed it tonight and hopefully it will be an important part of our day.

Feeling very relaxed and peaceful at the moment... I plan to keep it this way too!

No comments:

Post a Comment