And there’s been a lot of each the past few days…
I’m not going to dwell on the tears – just to say that Real Estate Agents are incredibly difficult people to deal with when it comes to refunding a bond, and that abuse in relationships comes in many, many forms… I feel abused simply because I’ve been expected to do things for others that I simply haven’t had the time for without being asked as much as a “how are you” or even a “hello” – just the “can you …”. But I feel strong because I am able to stand my ground and tell them to wait nowadays.
But that’s all I’m going to say because I’m leaving these things behind me – well the family stuff will rear its head again tomorrow, but tonight its not!
The laughter however, has made today a beautiful day!
During lunch today we were discussing wearing clothes and not going out in public in our underwear. Miss 5 asked if you could wear underwear to the beach and I said it was probably the only place you would get away with it because some underwear looks just like swimwear anyway. The discussion continued for a bit and I am not entirely sure how, but I mentioned that there were some beaches where people didn’t even wear swimwear – they were nude.
Well Miss 5 thought this was hilarious – she laughed and giggled for ages! She even asked me if I was tricking her! Of course I was very proud of her when she asked me if they were allowed to wear sunscreen – she was most concerned that they would get very sunburnt LOL
I asked her if she would like to go to a
Of course it was also wonderful to realise that in the 10-ish days that we have been living in our new house and enjoying our beach, that my darlings have actually gained weight (1kg each!!), have been enjoying food so much more and we still haven’t had a nosebleed from Miss 3.
For two little people who have constant battles to keep their weight on and increasing, this is a dramatic increase!
The very best bits of the past few days, however, have been being in touch with a wonderful, inspirational lady that I have so much respect for and who makes me want to constantly be a better person…
And realising that when you go for a walk on the beach, feeling the sand between your toes, your worries really do disappear.

No comments:
Post a Comment